Monday, April 4, 2011

Last Bit Of Earthquake News, Now I'm Done



Last week I had planned to finish concentrating on the earthquake and its aftermath, and begin blogging again about a topic very close to my heart (and purse strings),  grocery prices, budgeting and living frugally on one wage. So more of these thoughts to come this week, you see I have been thinking again!

However, I couldn't resist putting this amazing piece of footage on here.  The footage highlights how incredibly hard it would have been to out-run a falling building, when it took mere seconds for buildings to collapse.  Watch closely in the second footage, the cars first start moving sideways, then up and down.

Lee-Anne

2 comments:

  1. Wow. Just watching it gave me chills. I can imagine how helpless you all feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my - there really is no time to react is there?

    Hope that you and the family are holding up okay down there.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...