Wednesday, November 23, 2011

It's Good To Be Back

A big BIG hello to you all.  I'm feeling inspired these days and naturally want to share with you all just what we have been up to while I have had a break from blogging.  Wow, where did that almost 6 months go!!  Plenty of news coming up (just quietly involving a shift to the country).

I have a new blog name to celebrate this occasion.  I have just spent the morning trying to sus out  how to go about changing my blog title and URL name.  So this blog may or may not be my last at this address.

Please look out for my new blog  www.farmhousesimpleliving.blogspot.com or it'll still be here, which means I haven't worked it out right. Either way I'll definitely be somewhere!

Blessings
Lee-Anne

2 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to hear all the details. It sounds wonderful! I am glad to hear from you. I was hoping you were doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn, thankyou so much for stopping by and leaving a lovely comment. I must confess to missing my friends in blog land. The stresses in our lives have settled down now too and we can atlast carry on with a bright future, and put the year behind us.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...